Following a agreement between G7 leaders on 25 April to quickly impose additional sanctions on Russia because it has unsuccessful to provide on its Geneva commitments, the EU and also the U.S. have finally added new individuals and entities for their particular lists.
On 28 April, the EU governments arrived at a contract to impose a good thing freeze, a prohibition against making funds or economic sources available as well as an EU visa ban on another 15 individuals included in expanded sanctions on Russia cellular the gravity from the situation in Ukraine. What they are called of the people were printed on 29 April within the Official Journal from the EU meaning individuals folks are now susceptible to individuals restrictive measures. Their email list includes deputy pm of Russia, Dmitry Nikolayevich Kozak, a deputy chairman from the Duma, Ludmila Ivanovna Shvetsova, and Valery Vasilevich Gerasimov, chief of staff of Russia’s military.
People, combined with the reasons for their inclusion inside the report on persons prone to the restrictive measures as described inside the EU legislation, are highlighted below:
- Dmitry Nikolayevich Kozak (d.o.b 7.11.1958 in Kirovohrad, Ukrainian SSR Deputy Pm) – Accountable for overseeing the combination from the annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea in to the Spain.
- Oleg Yevgenyvich Belaventsev (d.o.b 15.9.1949 in Moscow Plenipotentiary Associated with obama from the Spain in to the so known as ‘Crimean Federal District’, Non-permanent person in the Russian Security Council) – Accountable for the implementation from the constitutional prerogatives from the Russian Mind of Condition around the territory from the annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
- Oleg Genrikhovich Savelyev (d.o.b 27.10.1965 in Leningrad Minister for Crimean Matters) – Accountable for the combination from the annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea in to the Spain.
- Sergei Ivanovich Menyailo (d.o.b 22.8.1960 in Alagir, North-Ossetian Autonomous SSR, RSFSR) – Acting governor from the Ukrainian annexed town of Sevastopol.
- Olga Fedorovna Kovatidi (d.o.b 7.5.1962 in Simferopol, Ukrainian SSR) – Person in the Spain Council in the annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
- Ludmila Ivanovna Shvetsova (d.o.b 24.9.1949 in Alma-Ata, USSR Deputy Chairman of Condition Duma, U . s . Russia) – Accountable for initiating legislation to integrate the annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea in to the Spain.
- Sergei Ivanovich Neverov (d.o.b 21.12.1961 in Tashtagol, USSR Deputy Chairman of Condition Duma, U . s . Russia) – Accountable for initiating legislation to integrate the annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea in to the Spain.
- Igor Dmitrievich Sergun (d.o.b 28.3.1957 Director of GRU (Primary Intelligence Directorate), Deputy Chief from the General Staff from the Military from the Spain, Lieutenant-General) – Accountable for the game of GRU officials in Eastern Ukraine.
- Valery Vasilevich Gerasimov (d.o.b 8.9.1955 in Kazan Chief from the General Staff from the Military from the Spain, First Deputy Minister of Defence from the Spain, General from the Army) – Accountable for the huge deployment of Russian troops across the border with Ukraine and insufficient de-escalation from the situation.
- German Prokopi – Active leader from the ‘Lugansk Guard’. Required part within the seizure of regarding the Lugansk regional office from the Security Service, recorded a relevant video address to President Putin and Russia in the occupied building. Close links using the ‘Army from the South-East’.
- Valeriy Bolotov – Among the leaders from the separatist group ‘Army from the South-East’ which occupied regarding the safety Service within the Lugansk region. Upon the market officer. Before appropriating your building he along with other accomplices possessed arms apparently provided unlawfully from Russia and from local criminal groups.
- Andriy Purgin – Mind from the ‘Donetsk Republic’, active participant and organiser of separatist actions, co-ordinator of actions from the ‘Russian tourists’ in Donetsk. Co-founding father of a ‘Civic Initiative of Donbass for that Eurasian Union’.
- Denys Pushylin (Born in Makiivka) – Among the leaders from the Donetsk People’s Republic. Took part in the seizure and occupation from the regional administration. Active spokesperson for that separatists.
- Tsyplakov Sergey Gennadevich – Among the leaders of ideologically radical organization People’s Militia of Donbas. He required active part within the seizure of numerous condition structures in Donetsk region.
- Igor Strelkov (Ihor Strielkov) – Recognized as staff of Primary Intelligence Directorate from the General Staff from the Military from the Spain (GRU). He was involved with occurrences in Sloviansk. He’s a helper on security issues to Sergey Aksionov, self-announced prime-minister of Crimea.
Further, the ecu Commission has printed several Applying Rules opening and supplying for that administration from the EU import tariff quotas for beef, veal, chicken and pig meats, eggs, egg products and albumins, and amending EU law on control over the tariff quotas for milk products, beginning in Ukraine. This really is inside a reaction to EU Regulation 374/2014 which supplies for preferential plans for 2014 in regards to customs responsibilities for imports of certain goods beginning in Ukraine.
In compliance with Executive Order 13661, on 28 April, the U.S. Department from the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) enforced sanctions on 7 Russian government officials who’re now susceptible to a good thing freeze along with a U.S. visa ban, and 17 companies that are susceptible to a good thing freeze. Additionally, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security (“BIS”) enforced additional limitations on 13 of individuals 17 companies by imposing licence needs having a “presumption of denial” for that export, re-export or any other foreign change in products susceptible to the U.S. Export Administration Rules towards the companies.
The next people have been put into OFAC’sList of Specifically Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (“SDN List”):
- Oleg Evgenyevich Belavencev (a.k.a. BELAVENTSEV, Oleg) (d.o.b. 15 Sep 1949 Russian Presidential Envoy towards the Crimean District Person in the Russian Security Council)
- Sergei Chemezov (a.k.a. CHEMEZOV, Sergey Viktorovich) (d.o.b. 20 August 1952 born in Cheremkhovo, Irkutsk, Russia)
- Dmitry Kozak (d.o.b. 07 November 1958 born in Kirovograd, Ukraine Deputy Pm from the Spain)
- Evgeniy Alekseyevich MUROV (a.k.a. MUROV, Evgeny a.k.a. MUROV, Yevgeniy a.k.a. Murov, Yevgeny) (d.o.b. 18 November 1945 born in Zvenigorod, Moscow, Russia Director from the Federal Protective Service from the Spain Army General)
- Aleksei Konstantinovich Pushkov (a.k.a. PUSHKOV, Alexei) (d.o.b. 10 August 1954 Chairman of Condition Duma Committee on Worldwide Matters)
- Igor Sechin (d.o.b. 07 Sep 1960 born in St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Vyacheslav Volodin (d.o.b. 04 February 1964 born in Alexeyevka, Khvalynsk district, Saratov, Russia First Deputy Chief of Staff from the Presidential Executive Office).
The next entities happen to be put into OFAC’s SDN List:
- AQUANIKA (a.k.a. AQUANIKA LLC a.k.a. LLC RUSSKOYE VREMYA a.k.a. OBSHCHESTVO S OGRANICHENNOI OTVETSTVENNOSTYU RUSSKOE VREMYA a.k.a. RUSSKOE VREMYA OOO a.k.a. RUSSKOYE VREMYA LLC) (47A, Sevastopolskiy Ave., of. 304, Moscow 117186, Russia 1/2 Rodnikovaya ul., Savasleika s., Kulebakski raion, Nizhegorodskaya oblast 607007, Russia Website http://world wide web.aquanika.com alt. Website http://aquanikacompany.ru Current Email Address [email protected] Registration ID 1075247000036)
- AVIA GROUP LLC (a.k.a. AVIA GROUP Limited) (Terminal Aeroport Sheremetyevo Khimki, 141400 Moskovskaya obl., Russia Website http://world wide web.avia-group.su/)
- AVIA GROUP NORD LLC (17 A, Stratoyava St., Saint Petersburg, Russia Website http://world wide web.ag-nord.ru)
- CJSC ZEST (a.k.a. ZEST LEASING) (pr. Medikov 5, of. 301, St. Petersburg, Russia 2 Liter a Pl. Rastrelli, St. Petersburg 191124, Russia Website http://world wide web.zest-leasing.ru Registration ID 1027809190507 Government Gazette Number 44323193)
- INVESTCAPITALBANK (a.k.a. INVESTKAPITALBANK a.k.a. OJSC INVESTCAPITALBANK a.k.a. OPEN JOINT STOCK COMPANY INVESTCAPITALBANK) (100/1, Dostoevskogo Street, Ufa, Bashkortostan Republic 450077, Russia Quick/BIC INAKRU41 Website http://world wide web.investcapitalbank.ru License 2377)
- JSB SOBINBANK (a.k.a. SOBINBANK) (15 Korp. 56 D. 4 Etazh ul. Rochdelskaya, Moscow 123022, Russia 15/56 Rochdelskaya Street, Moscow 123022, Russia Quick/BIC SBBARUMM Website http://world wide web.sobinbank.ru Registration ID 1027739051009 Government Gazette Number 09610355)
- SAKHATRANS LLC (a.k.a. OBSHCHESTVO S OGRANICHENNOI OTVETSTVENNOSTYU SAKHA (YAKUTSKAYA) TRANSPORTNAYA KOMPANIYA a.k.a. SAKHATRANS OOO) (14 ul. Molodezhnaya Rabochi Pos. Vanino, 682860 Vaninski, Raion Khabarovski Krai, Russia)
- SMP BANK (a.k.a. BANK SEVERNY MORSKOY Place a.nited kingdom.a. SMP BANK OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY) (71/11 Sadovnicheskaya Street, Moscow 115035, Russia Quick/BIC SMBKRUMM Website world wide web.smpbank.ru Current Email Address [email protected])
- STROYGAZMONTAZH (a.k.a. Llc STROYGAZMONTAZH a.k.a. STROYGAZMONTAZH CORPORATION a.k.a. “SGM”) (53 prospekt Vernadskogo, Moscow 119415, Russia Website world wide web.ooosgm.com alt. Website world wide web.ooosgm.ru Current Email Address [email protected])
- STROYTRANSGAZ GROUP (a.k.a. STROYTRANSGAZ a.k.a. “STG GROUP”) (3 Begovaya Street, Building #1, Moscow 125284, Russia Website world wide web.stroytransgaz.ru)
- STROYTRANSGAZ HOLDING (a.k.a. STG HOLDING LIMITED a.k.a. STG HOLDINGS LIMITED a.k.a. STROYTRANSGAZ HOLDING LIMITED a.k.a. “STGH”) (33 Stasinou Street, Office 2 2003, Nicosia Strovolos, Cyprus)
- STROYTRANSGAZ LLC (a.k.a. OOO STROYTRANSGAZ) (House 65, Novocheremushkinskaya, Moscow 117418, Russia)
- STROYTRANSGAZ OJSC (a.k.a. OAO STROYTRANSGAZ) (House 58, Novocheremushkinskaya St., Moscow 117418, Russia)
- STROYTRANSGAZ-M LLC (26th Meeting from the Communist Party Street, House 2V, Novy Urengoy, Tyumenskaya Oblast, Yamalo-Nenetsky Autonomous Region 629305, Russia)
- THE Llc INVESTMENT COMPANY ABROS (a.k.a. LLC IC ABROS) (2 Liter a Pl. Rastrelli, St. Petersburg 191124, Russia Government Gazette Number 72426791 Telephone: 7812 3358979)
- TRANSOIL (a.k.a. Llc TRANSOIL f.k.a. OBSHCHESTVO S ORGANICHERNNOI OTVETSTVENNOSTYU TRANSOIL a.k.a. TRANSOIL LLC a.k.a. TRANSOYL SNG Limited.) (18A Petrogradskaya nab., St. Petersburg 197046, Russia Website http://world wide web.transoil-spb.ru alt. Website http://transoil.com Current Email Address [email protected] Registration ID 1037835069986)
- VOLGA GROUP (a.k.a. VOLGA GROUP INVESTMENTS f.k.a. VOLGA Sources f.k.a. VOLGA Sources GROUP) (3, rue en Reine L-2418, Luxembourg Russia)
Additionally, as noted above, on 28 April BIS added the next 13 entities towards the Entity List: Stroytransgaz Holding, situated in Cyprus Volga Group, situated in Luxembourg and Russia and Aquanika, Avia Group LLC, Avia Group Nord LLC, CJSC Zest, Sakhatrans LLC, Stroygazmontazh, Stroytransgaz Group, Stroytransgaz LLC, Stroytransgaz-M LLC, Stroytransgaz OJSC, and Transoil, all situated in Russia.
In addition, on 28 April, BIS and also the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls announced a tightened policy to deny pending export license applications for just about any high-technology products that may lead to Russia’s military abilities. Any existing export licenses that meet these conditions may also be revoked and all sorts of other pending applications and existing licenses will get a situation-by-situation evaluation to find out their contribution to Russia’s military abilities.
We continuously update with alerts because the situation develops.